Help, I have done it again

{breathe me
I would write a profile, but how are you suppose to know me if i don't even know myself.
- life is just that peachy

let us talk shit and be greatful


vagina, penis - now we are one

Adrienne

Layout: hasta mañana
Banners: reviviscent
Others: (1 | 2)


“life will be better in spring”
April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 February 2011

giraffes
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 || 8:27 AM

so, in all seriousness... has anyone looked at a giraffe..like REALLLY looked at it, cause honestly its the most fucken cute retarded animal EVARRR!!!! true story.
Dosent it just say to you, "OHAI" smokes weed * fuck it looks so stupid AHAHAHHA OMG I can't stop laughing on the inside HAHAHA
and just look at this sucker AHAHAHHAA SUCH A STUPID FACE AHAHAHAHHAHAHA it looks like it can do a commercial for garnier with the lighting and all

Garnier, sleek and shinny... er shinny... forehead ?

LOL FUCK OMG IT JST LOOKS SO FUCKED LOL





okays so the reason for the giraffes, is cause i haven't seen tash in a while and her face kinda looks like that. no joke. :) looks so dumbassssssss <3